Selection of blasting equipment
1. Generally speaking, the blasting effect is mainly determined by the material of the parts and the blasting abrasive. Depending on the material of the part, the range of blasting materials can range from strong metal abrasives to soft resin abrasives. Dry blasting and liquid blasting are also important considerations.
2. Production efficiency determines the type of equipment:
Choose automatic sandblasting production line, semi-automatic sandblasting equipment, press-in sandblasting machine, suction sandblasting machine according to processing capacity.
3. Workpiece size determination equipment specifications:
Select the size of the nacelle according to the size of the workpiece so that there is enough space to complete the processing work.
4. Compressed air requirements:
Determine the capacity of the air compressor according to the equipment specifications, and leave a 20% margin to protect the life of the air compressor.
Function or use
1. Cleaning of workpiece surface
Can be used as rust layer on metal, residual salt and oxide layer on the surface of heat-treated parts, oxide layer on the surface of rolled parts, oxide layer on the surface of forged parts, oxide layer on the surface of welded parts, molding sand and oxide layer on the surface of castings, machining parts Residual dirt and tiny burrs on the surface, and the surface of old parts are processed to remove the surface adhesion layer, revealing the nature of the substrate, and the surface cleaning quality can reach Sa3 level.
2. Pretreatment of workpiece surface before coating
It can be used as a pretreatment process for various electroplating processes, brush plating processes, spraying processes and bonding processes to obtain active surfaces and improve the adhesion between plating, coatings and bonding parts.
3． Change the physical and mechanical properties of the workpiece
It can change the surface stress state of the workpiece, improve the lubrication conditions of the mating parts, and reduce the noise during the movement of the mating parts. Harden the surface of the workpiece, improve the wear resistance and fatigue resistance of the part.
4． Finishing of workpiece surface
Can change the surface roughness Ra value of the workpiece. Can produce matt or diffuse reflection of the surface of the workpiece to achieve the purpose of finishing.
Second, the main parameters
The main parameters that affect the blast processing: the type of abrasive, the size of the abrasive, the concentration of the abrasive, the spray distance, the spray angle, the spray time, the compressed air pressure, etc.
Third, environmental protection characteristics
1. Greatly improved the pollution of dust to the environment and the harm to workers' health.
2. It can be directly installed on the production line, saving production area and facilitating workpiece turnover.
3． The working method is flexible and the process parameters are variable. It can adapt to the finishing requirements of different materials and parts with different accuracy.
4． The abrasive is recycled during the work process and consumes a little