Dongguan Meijun Sandblasting Equipment Production Wholesale Sandblasting Machine Parts , Boron Carbide Nozzle , Sandblasting Gun , Sandblasting Pipe , CLEMCO Air Control Sand Control Valve , Sandblasting Helmet , Sandblasting Suit , Air Control Sand Control Valve , Brown Corundum , Pressure Sand blasting machine , ceramic beads and other products, telephone 0769-82261696 13215392671 We will do our best to serve you!
(1) The warehouse where the hoses are stored should be kept clean and ventilated. The relative temperature of the sand blasting pipe
is below 80%. The temperature in the warehouse should be kept between -15 ~ + 40 ° C, and the hoses should not be exposed to direct sunlight and Rain and snow.
(2) When storing hoses, they should be placed separately according to different varieties and specifications. Do not mix and store them, and label them for access.
(3) Store hoses in a relaxed state as much as possible. Generally, hoses with inner diameters below 76mm can be coiled (but the inner diameter of the coil should not be less than 15 times the inner diameter of the hose)
(4) In order to prevent compression and deformation of the tube body during storage of the hose, the stacking of sandblasting pipes
should not be too high, and the stacking height should generally not exceed 1.5m; and it is required that the hoses are often "inverted" during storage, generally not quarterly. Less than once.
(5) When the hose is stored, it should not be in contact with acids, alkalis, oils, organic solvents or other corrosive liquids and gases; and it should be away from heat sources at a distance of 1m
(6) During storage of the hose, it is strictly forbidden to pile heavy objects on the body of the sandblasting pipe
, and to prevent external compression and damage.
(7) During the storage period of the hose, it should generally not exceed two years, and it should be used by those who enter the warehouse first to prevent the quality of the hose from being stored for too long. Click: http://sereio.com/ for more information.