The sand material sucked from the mouth of the nozzle is blown to the surface of the workpiece under the impetus of subsequent airflow. The machine uses the airflow from the high-pressure fan to apply pressure at the front end of the sand outlet. Because the diameter of the sand nozzle of the sand blasting gun is constant and the spacing arranged on the lower nozzle body is constant, the uniformity of the sand blowing process is guaranteed. Compared with the prior art, it does not require chemical treatments such as acid-base corrosion, which reduces environmental pollution and lower energy consumption;
The processing interest is low, the deformation of the workpiece is small, the uniform appearance of the product is high, and the appearance quality is good.
1. The design and manufacture of the sand blasting gun shall meet the requirements of the following standards, and shall be manufactured and used in accordance with the drawings and technical documents approved by the prescribed procedures.
2. The electrical system of the blasting gun is in accordance with GB / T 5226.1.
3. The pneumatic system of the sand blasting gun shall comply with the requirements of GB / T 7932 and the "Safety Technical Supervision Regulations for Pressure Vessels".
4. The surface painting of the sandblasting tank of the sandblasting gun conforms to the provisions of JB / T 9062, and the painting of other surfaces should conform to the provisions of JB / T 5364.
5. The blasting gun should clearly apply the type of abrasive and the range of abrasive particle size.
6. The sand blasting gun should clearly define the working pressure, applicable nozzle diameter and air consumption.
7. The sand blasting gun should be able to operate normally under the environmental conditions where the ambient temperature is -10 degrees to 45 degrees and the relative temperature is not more than 90%.