Brown corundum production method and what are the characteristics of environmental protection
Brown corundum is made of high-quality bauxite, anthracite, iron, smelted in an arc at a high temperature above 2000 degrees, crushed and shaped by a self-grinding machine, removed iron by magnetic separation, and sieved into a variety of particle sizes. Its texture is dense and hard. High, granules are spherical, suitable for manufacturing ceramics, resin high-consolidation abrasives, grinding, polishing, sandblasting, precision casting, etc., and can also be used for manufacturing advanced refractory materials.
Brown corundum has the characteristics of high purity, good crystallization, strong fluidity, low linear expansion coefficient, and corrosion resistance. It has been verified by dozens of refractory production enterprises that this product has the characteristics of no explosion, no chalking and no cracking in the application process. In particular, its cost performance is much higher than that of traditional brown corundum, making it the best aggregate and filler for brown corundum refractory.
What are the characteristics of brown corundum in terms of environmental protection?
The characteristics of brown corundum in terms of environmental protection are as follows:
1. Greatly improves the pollution of dust to the environment and the harm to workers' health.
2. It can be directly installed on the production line, saving production area and facilitating workpiece turnover.
3. The working method is flexible and the process parameters are variable. It can adapt to the requirements of finishing of different materials and parts with different precision.
4. During the working process, the abrasive is recycled, and the consumption is a little bit.
5. The main parts have a long service life, brown corundum and easy maintenance.