Precautions when buying ceramic beads
1. Light and heavy feeling: Ceramic beads with good texture tend to have a higher density, because the soil quality is cooked through, so the density is higher; holding beads that don't feel above are often because the density is small and the texture is not good enough;
Whether it is a color glaze or decal, the texture of the good beads is very clear, not turbid, and the color tone is relatively uniform;
2. Edge line: The edges of good quality ceramic beads must be rounded and relatively smooth, while the edges of poor quality are very uneven;
3. Coolness: Because of the specific heat, good ceramic beads feel cooler when placed on the palm of the hand or worn on the hands, while those with poor quality do not feel obvious;
4. Hardness: Good beads fall heavily on the ground, they will bounce up, and they won't break. For example, a blue and white porcelain jewelry beads with blue jewelry, and poor beads can easily break.
5. Texture: There are two patterns of beads, one is colored glaze, the other is decal (of course there are hand-painted, rarely); quality