Sandblasting clothes tell you the safety and protection of sandblasting
1. Sand blasting tools, pipelines and joints must be installed firmly and connected reliably to ensure safety. It should also be checked frequently during work for leaks and pipeline wear, especially for severely worn pipelines to be replaced in time to prevent injuries from bursting.
2. The air that the operator breathes in the helmet must be filtered and the air pressure adjusted to 1.2 kg / cm2.
3. During the construction in winter, the hot air exhaled by the operator is easy to fog on the glass of the helmet and affect the sight. The antifog agent can be applied to the inner wall of the glass, but it should not be too thick.
4. When sand blasting, the nozzle must not be facing people.
5. It is forbidden to repair sandblasting equipment or replace parts under air pressure. When adding sand to the sand tank, exhaust the compressed air in the cylinder before opening the top cover.
6. The operator should wear sandblasted overalls with a helmet. Worked in rubber or artificial leather with air distributor. Wear rubber, leather or thick cloth gloves; assistant staff must wear protective glasses and dust masks.