The high-speed blasting gun is different from the traditional dry blasting method. The liquid blasting machine places the abrasive in water, and uses the abrasive pump and compressed air to spray the abrasive at a high speed onto the surface of the workpiece to be processed, thereby cleaning the surface of the part. And light effects. The liquid blasting machine has high blasting efficiency and low abrasive consumption, which can achieve the purpose of improving the surface finish and surface strength of the workpiece. The liquid sand blasting machine adopts wet sealing operation, the abrasive liquid uses tap water and natural sand (pellets), and it works cyclically, so it does not generate dust during work, does not emit toxic wastewater, does not cause environmental pollution, and installs equipment Convenient and simple, no separate workshop is required.
1. The design and manufacture of the sand blasting machine shall meet the requirements of the following standards for production and use according to the drawings and technical documents approved by the prescribed procedures.
2. The electrical system of the high-speed blasting gun complies with the provisions of 5226.1.
3. The pneumatic system of the high-speed blasting gun should comply with the provisions of the Pressure Vessel Safety Technical Supervision Regulations.
4. The surface painting of the sand blasting tank of the sand blasting machine shall comply with the provisions of 9062, and the other surface painting shall conform to the provisions of JB / T 5364.
5. The sand blasting machine should clearly apply the type of abrasive and the size range of the abrasive.
6. The high-speed sand blasting gun should clearly define the working pressure, the nozzle diameter of the spray gun and the air consumption.
7. The high-speed sandblasting gun should be able to operate normally under the environmental conditions of ambient temperature of -10 degrees to 45 degrees and relative humidity of not more than 85%.
8. The sound pressure level of a single-gun environmentally friendly sand blasting machine should not exceed 85 decibels. If there is a noise agreement between the two parties, the agreement shall be implemented.
9. The air supply of the air compressor should be greater than 1.25 times the large air consumption of the sand blasting machine.