(1) The main components of NC sand blasting machine 1) It is composed of blasting chamber body, blasting gun operating mechanism, workpiece operating mechanism, projectile recovery mechanism, projectile separation mechanism, blasting mechanism, dust removal mechanism, electrical control system and other organizations.
2) Types of gear CNC sandblasting machine ① CNC manipulator sandblasting machine, such as gear CNC sandblasting machine and blind hole CNC sandblasting machine.
② CNC robotic sandblasting machine.
③Other sand blasting machines, such as suction glass shot blasting machine, air pressure ring blasting machine and gravity blade blasting machine.
(2) Control part of gear NC sand blasting machine As a high precision blasting machine, gear NC sand blasting machine has the following core control. 1) Spray gun motion control The numerical control manipulator or robot controls the operation of the spray gun to make it perform the motion process according to the specified requirements during the sand blasting process. Therefore, high positioning and repeated positioning accuracy is required.
2) Workpiece motion control refers to the movement of the workpiece such as rotation and displacement during the blasting process. The workpiece motion control of the NC robotic sandblasting machine is generally controlled by the CNC system to achieve linkage with the movement of the spray gun; the workpiece motion control of the CNC robotic sandblasting machine is generally controlled by the robot's external axis, which is linked with the movement of the spray gun, requiring high positioning and repetition positioning accuracy.
3) Sandblasting pressure control Digital closed-loop control of sandblasting pressure, the control accuracy is generally within ± 2%.
4) Projectile flow control Digital closed-loop control of projectile flow. Control accuracy is generally within ± 5%.
5) Automatic recovery and separation of projectiles The projectiles sprayed by sandblasting are automatically recovered; the recovered pellets are separated by three stages of pellet powder separation, size sorting, shape sorting, and recycling.
6) The automatic blasting control realizes the functions of automatic shot adding and continuous blasting.
7) The control software has functions for program storage / recall; system working status monitoring; automatic generation of blasting saturation curve; system failure alarm display; consumable work display.