1. Protective equipment must be worn before work. Bare arms are not allowed to work. No less than two people at work.
2. The gas storage tank, pressure gauge and safety valve should be checked regularly. Air storage tanks discharge dust every two weeks, and filters in sand tanks are checked monthly.
3. Check whether the ventilation pipe and the blasting machine door are sealed. Five minutes before work, the ventilation and dust removal equipment must be started. When the ventilation and dust removal equipment fails, the sand blasting machine is prohibited to work.
4. The compressed air valve should be opened slowly, and the air pressure must not exceed 0.8MPa.
5. The size of sand blasting should be compatible with the requirements of the work, generally between 10 and 20, and the sand should be kept dry.
6. When the sand blasting machine is working, it is forbidden to approach unrelated personnel. When cleaning and adjusting the running parts, stop the machine.
7. Do not use compressed air to blow dust or make jokes on your body.
8. After work, the ventilation and dust removal equipment should continue to run for five minutes and then shut down to exhaust indoor dust and keep the site clean.
9. In case of personal or equipment accidents, the site should be protected and reported to the relevant departments.