The dust-free blasting machine is a highly efficient shot blasting / sandblasting rust removal equipment that is planned together.The machine's wood body is delicate and flexible, and it can be continuously walked on the workpiece to remove rust.It is completely white and has high power. Such as steel bridge deck, ship deck, floor, etc. As shown in the working principle, a high-speed rotating throwing head is used to throw steel grit or steel shot to the surface of the workpiece at high speed, and the surface's oxide layer and rust products are removed by the impact of the sand shot. The shot blasting machine walks white on the workpiece in the same way as a car, and can obtain a continuous abrasive blasting surface abrasive cycle path: hopper stores the abrasive → enters the abrasive control valve → enters the shot wheel → throws the head high shot → the surface of the workpiece is Packing → Abrasive bounces back to the sand chamber → Abrasive is pumped back to the hopper, so that the active national collection cycle of the abrasive is completed, and then the dust movement path is used: dust (broken oxide layer and rusted product and part of the abrasive broken) on the surface of the workpiece Product) With the material → It is sucked back to the hopper → The dust is separated by the dust and sand separator → The dust collector is entered through the dust suction tube → The clean air after filtering out the dust is discharged into the atmosphere. :
(1) The entire system consists of several parts, including shot blasting, sand returning, walking, dust collector, and controller:
(2) C control, adjustable parameters, after adjusting the walking speed and the amount of sand input, the ambition effect can be achieved;
(3) The operation is feasible for entering, evacuating, and turning, and successive operations, and any part of the large plane can obtain uniform rust removal quality;
(4) Automatic recovery of rubbing materials and dust, no sand leakage and no environmental pollution
(5) High construction power, one shot blasting to clean up the quality requirements of 5003 copper surface sand blasting and rust removal and the construction process steel bridge surface blasting and rust removal quality requirements. The sand-blasting and rust-removing treatments before the anti-corrosion coating were carried out on the Lida deck of Taodaomen Bridge in Zhoushan Continental Island Project using two dust-free white moving shot blasting machines. Jianqiao is a twin-tower cable-stayed bridge connecting Fuyi Island and Shuli Island.It is located in the marine atmospheric corrosion environment, and has particularly high requirements for the corrosion protection of copper structures. The bridge deck is made of epoxy zinc-rich anticorrosive coating. The construction period of the anticorrosive layer on the bridge deck is only 15. The construction process of the external treatment of the steel bridge deck before painting 3.2.1 Pretreatment of the surface 1) Check the appearance of the indium bridge deck after welding and molding, and ensure that the bridge deck is free of solder bumps , Spatters and burrs, etc., if they do not match, they should be removed by mechanical grinding. (2) The grease on the steel surface before blasting must be cleaned (cleaning with a cleaning agent is recommended. 3) Shot blasting / blasting process After the construction is neutralized, it is necessary to prevent the grease from contaminating the surface of the steel 3,2., 2, sand blasting / rust removal 1) Environmental conditions: the ambient temperature should be higher than the atmospheric dew point 3 ° C: the relative humidity should be less than or equal to 85%, In case of rain, dew, etc., it is forbidden to carry out sand blasting or shot rust removal on the bridge deck.
(2) Abrasive: The friction material used for the shot blasting of the sand blasting machine should be cast steel shot and cast steel sand that meet the requirements of national standards, and the particle size should be 0.7-1.0m. The material must be monotonous, clean, and must not be polluted by grease, etc. Abrasive (3) steel grit / shot ratio, considering the requirements of construction power and rust removal quality, the abrasive used in shot blasting should be mixed with steel shot and steel grit on site, and the type and ratio of the abrasive are as follows: The mixing ratio of S330 steel shot and G25 steel grit is 7:34) The shot blasting machine should be dispatched properly. It is best to walk 12 times to reach the requirements of roughness and cleanliness. (5) The appearance of the shot blasting treatment should be carefully protected. Prevent secondary pollution. Before the paint is applied, the rust-removing surface that has passed the inspection should be blasted. 6 After the sand blasting and rust removal, the epoxy zinc-rich coating should be applied as soon as possible. Generally, it should not exceed h. The surface of the bridge deck can be divided into sections for treatment. After passing the white inspection and supervision inspection, the paint can be painted as soon as possible.