Sand blasting machine is a widely used product of abrasive jet. Sand blasting machine is generally divided into two categories: dry blasting machine and liquid blasting machine. Dry blasting machine can be divided into two types: suction type and pressure type.
Suction dry blasting machine
1. General composition A complete suction dry blasting machine is generally composed of six systems, namely the structural system, medium power system, piping system, dust removal system, control system and auxiliary system.
2. Working principle
The suction type dry blasting machine is driven by compressed air, and the negative pressure formed in the spray gun through the high-speed movement of the airflow. The abrasive is sucked into the spray gun through the sand conveying pipe and ejected through the nozzle. . In the suction-type dry blasting machine, compressed air is both the supply power and the acceleration power.
Press-in dry blasting machine
1. General composition A complete press-in dry blasting machine working unit is generally composed of four systems, namely the pressure tank, the medium power system, the piping system, and the control system.
2. The working principle of the press-in dry blasting machine. The press-in type dry blasting machine uses compressed air as the power, and through the working pressure established in the pressure tank by the compressed air, the abrasive is pressed into the sand conveying pipe through the sand outlet valve and ejected through the nozzle, and sprayed onto the processed surface to achieve the expected Processing purpose. In the press-in dry blasting machine, the compressed air is both the supply power and the acceleration power.
Liquid blasting machine
Compared with dry blasting machines, the characteristics of liquid blasting machines are that they control dust pollution during the blasting process and improve the working environment of blasting operations.
1. General composition A complete liquid blasting machine is generally composed of five systems, namely the structural system, medium power system, piping system, control system and auxiliary system.
2. Working principle The liquid sand blasting machine uses a grinding liquid pump as the feeding power of the grinding liquid, and the grinding liquid pump (mixed liquid of abrasive and water) is transported into the spray gun through the grinding liquid pump. Compressed air, as the acceleration power of the grinding fluid, enters the spray gun through the air pipe. In the spray gun, the compressed air accelerates the grinding fluid entering the spray gun, is ejected through the nozzle, and is sprayed onto the processed surface to achieve the desired processing purpose.
In the liquid blasting machine, the grinding liquid pump is the power supply and the compressed air is the acceleration power.
Dongguan Meijun Intelligent Sandblasting Machine R & D manufacturer has a sound, scientific and feasible sandblasting machine development and production program. Is currently the largest domestic research and production enterprises of sandblasting machines. At present, it has provided professional sand blasting solutions for more than 80 Fortune 500 companies and thousands of large domestic enterprises, and has received unanimous praise.