Dongguan Meijun Sandblasting Equipment Production Wholesale Sandblasting Machine Parts , Boron Carbide Nozzle , Sandblasting Gun , Sandblasting Pipe , CLEMCO Air Control Sand Control Valve , Sandblasting Helmet , Sandblasting Suit , Air Control Sand Control Valve , Brown Corundum , Pressure Sand blasting machine , ceramic beads and other products, telephone 0769-82261696 13215392671 We will do our best to serve you!
First, the sand blaster holds the sand blasting gun to prepare for work 1) Press the manual control switch of the air control sand
, the intake valve is delayed for a few seconds, and the air source is connected.
2) After venting, the high-pressure air automatically opens the air inlet valve (air shut-off valve) and air-controlled sand regulating valve. The air enters the sand cylinder and is pressurized in the cylinder. The internal pressure continues to rise, and the blasting gun can automatically enter the blasting state.
2. During the blasting operation, according to the blasting state, adjust the handle on the remote control abrasive valve to adjust the flow of the abrasive outlet, tighten clockwise, loosen counterclockwise, and observe under the sun or other bright light sources. Abrasive air flow is not much different from pure air flow.
When the sand blasting machine takes a long time to stop, the abrasive in the barrel should be cleaned to prevent the abrasive from being damaged when it is reused. The steps for cleaning the abrasive are:
1. Remove the nozzle.
2. Place the sandblasting hose in a container.
3. Close the main air control sand control valve
and exhaust valve and the abrasive valve is opened to the maximum.
4. Open the air inlet valve and let the sandblasting machine work until the cylinder is drained more than the abrasive. Click: http://sereio.com/ for more information.