(1) Purpose of water blasting machine :
This machine is a new type of equipment that uses abrasive liquid pump and compressed air as power to perform abrasive liquid spray finishing on workpieces.
This machine can finish the rough surface, oxide scale, residual salt and burr of forging and casting blanks, welding parts, heat treatment parts, stamping parts and machined parts. It can be used as a pre-treatment for rust removal, workpiece coating and plating, especially for high-precision, high-brightness, and complex-shaped parts that are difficult to be completed by other processing methods. Cleaning, stainless steel surface passivation, bright and beautiful. This machine can also be used as liquid shot blasting (glass shot) to strengthen the surface of parts.
1. No dust is generated during work, which reduces the pollution of dust to the environment and the harm to workers' health.
2. Flexible working methods and variable process parameters can adapt to the processing requirements of different materials and different precision parts.
3. The quality of the processed surface is high. Under the condition of reasonable selection of process parameters, after spraying, it is generally possible to improve the roughness after spraying.
Roughness level one. The surface of the parts after blasting is hardened, which can improve the wear resistance and fatigue strength of the parts.
4. Abrasives are recycled, and the consumption is small.
5. The main parts have a long service life and are easy to maintain.
This machine is composed of the main body, grinding liquid pump and spray gun, electrical control, etc., used to complete the basic operation and auxiliary work of liquid blasting.
(IV) Main technical data
1) Cross-sectional area of storage tank: Standard 800 * 800MM (optional) Splicing steel plates and skeletons upwards and outwards on the basis of the mainframe bucket, expanding the operating platform, and adding protective panels around it to form corresponding operating platforms or sandblasting rooms
2) The motor power of the grinding pump is 4KW;
3) Abrasive size 46 # ～ 120 #
4) 1-3 manual boron carbide spray guns with a nozzle diameter of -126-12mm;
5) The pressure of compressed air source is 0.5 ～ 0.7MPa;
6) Single-gun compressed air consumption is about 1-1.5 m3 / min;
7) Water source is industrial tap water.
(A) host system
This machine is the basic device for liquid blasting operations. The basic principle of grinding liquid jet processing is to use grinding liquid pump and compressed air as power, and spray the grinding liquid to the surface of the workpiece at high speed through the spray gun to achieve the purpose of sand blasting. Grinding liquid is made by mixing water with "deteriorating agent" and abrasives with a certain particle size in a certain ratio.
The blasting operation is performed on the upper working platform of the machine body (that is, the cross section of the storage tank). The spray gun is the main component that directly performs the liquid blasting work. It is connected to the two pipeline systems of grinding liquid and compressed air. During operation, the grinding fluid pump feeds the grinding fluid in the body storage tank to the spray gun through the grinding fluid pipeline at a certain pressure and flow rate. At the same time, a grinding fluid bypass is sprayed at high speed through the stirring nozzle of the grinding fluid storage tank , So that the abrasive and water in the storage tank are stirred evenly, so that the grinding liquid pump can work effectively. Compressed air enters the spray gun from an external air source through a solenoid valve. Through the working mode of air-pump application, the ejected air-grind flow can have a large speed, so the processing efficiency is high. Select the appropriate size of abrasive, the concentration ratio of the abrasive, the spray angle and the spray distance Waiting for the process parameters, the specified blasting process can be completed. The sprayed abrasive liquid is returned to the storage tank through the grid plate, and the workpiece is processed in this cycle.
(II) Sand collection system (optional for users)
The sand collector is a device used to concentrate the grinding fluid and collect the abrasive. The device can be activated in the following two cases: First, when the process needs to change the specifications of the abrasive, collect the original abrasive for reuse; second, after using the abrasive for a period of time, the number of broken abrasives increases, which affects production efficiency and should be replaced with a new one. When abrasives are discharged directly into the trench, this will cause the sewer to become blocked. The sand collector can be activated to collect waste abrasives for centralized processing, so as not to flow into the sewer.
When the sand collector is activated, the normally closed "separation valve" must be opened, and the grinding fluid pump of the host machine will have a tangential liquid inlet pipe flowing through the valve to the cyclone through the grinding fluid, and then enter the cyclone at high speed. . Due to the constraints of the cone, the specific gravity of the abrasive and water in the grinding fluid are different, and the centrifugal force is also a result of a combination of factors. The concentration of the outer grinding fluid is bound to increase, and it will spirally sink to the lower end of the cone. Moisture is at the axis of the cyclone and is subject to upward force. It flows out of the water outlet at the top of the cyclone and flows back to the main engine tank along the duct.
In this way, after starting the grinding liquid pump for several minutes, stopping the grinding liquid pump and opening the sand discharging valve of the sand accumulation tank, the concentrated abrasive slurry container can be collected. Most of the abrasives in the grinding fluid can be collected for the first time, and the abrasives in the grinding fluid can be collected after 2 to 3 cycles (exceeding sand rate of more than 90%, except for the abrasives that do not participate in the grinding fluid circulation at the dead corner) . After collection is complete, the dispensing and sand ejection valves must be closed.
(Three) precipitation box (optional for users)
The sedimentation box is used to collect the grinding fluid overflowing from the overflow port to prevent the loss of grinding fluid.
Third, the electrical system
(I) Main technical data
1) Grinding pump motor: AC380V, 50Hz, 4KW.
2) Total power: about 4KW.
3) Electric control box: one set (including control part)
1) Type: Corundum abrasives are recommended. Other abrasives are also allowed.
2) Granularity: Corundum abrasives of various sizes between 46 # to 120 # and glass shots below 0.3mm.
3) Dosage: weight ratio 1: 5 ～ 1: 7 (dry abrasive: water).
3. Spray gun:
1) Quantity: 1-2 boron carbide spray guns (manual). (5 meters for sand blasting hose, 5 meters for trachea)
2) Nozzle diameter: Φ6-12.5 mm.
3) Gas nozzle diameter: Φ3-6.5 mm.
4) Working pressure (compressed air gauge pressure after starting): 0.5 ～ 0.7Mpa.
5) Air consumption of single gun: about 1 ～ 1.5m3 / min (determined according to the pressure of compressed air).
4. Working conditions:
1) Power supply: AC380V, 50Hz.
2) Compressed air source: Air source pressure 0.8 ～ 1MPa, displacement is not less than 7.5M3 / min [refers to the air volume flow of standard state (200C, 101.325kPa)]. According to requirements, steel pipes can be embedded and connected to the host's air circuit with hard pipes; air hoses with an inner diameter of Φ25mm and a working pressure of 0.8Mpa can be connected to the host.
3) Water source: industrial tap water. According to requirements, the steel pipe can be embedded, and the main machine water channel can be connected to the industrial tap water source with a hard pipe; it can also be connected with a water delivery hose with an inner diameter of Φ13mm.
1) As an open water blasting machine, open the site or set up a simple or standard water blasting room to perform open water blasting on the workpiece;
2) As the base of the box-type water blasting machine, we have integrated the mixing bucket, water pump, and control box, and only need to weld the box steel plate to become a standard box-type environmental-friendly water blasting machine.