I. Equipment Name: Cyclone Rotary Closed Automatic Sandblasting Machine
Rotary burr processing automatic sand blasting machine
Machine size: 1200mm * 1100mm * height 1800mm (excluding cyclone sand separator 700mm)
Payer (dust collector) size: 1200 mm * 1200 mm * 2000 mm (excluding fan 400mm)
Turntable diameter: 700mm, 18 stations, 2 fixtures
Third, equipment use: cylindrical, tube strong, strip, round, square, tapered workpiece surface deburring burr, derusting, surface passivation, sandblasting of the same color.
Fourth, the main constituent institutions :
1) Body structure 2) Sandblasting system 3 Air source processing system 4) Cyclone separation system (including dust removal system) 5) Lifting system 6) Turntable system 7) Electric control system
Five, machine characteristics:
1) This machine feeds the front cabin, sandblasts the rear cabin, and rotates the rear front door to exit the cabin. It is easy to enter and discharge, easy to learn and operate, and easy to maintain. The rear cabin is a closed sandblasting cabin;
2) Workpiece loading method: This machine adopts the front door open type manual workpiece loading method;
3) Automatic recycling of sand material, cyclone type can effectively separate dust;
4) The uniformity of the sand material is good, which is conducive to the stability of the processing quality;
5) The turntable rotates automatically;
6) The blasting gun swings up and down at multiple angles.
Scope of application and sand material
This machine is a cyclone rotary closed automatic sand blasting machine, designed independently according to the product shape characteristics;
Suitable sand materials are: walnut sand, resin sand, brown corundum, glass beads, white corundum, etc.
7. Equipment capacity and related parameters ;
1) Production capacity: it depends on the material, size and requirements of the blasting product, and the speed can be adjusted;
2) Air source requirement: within 8KG, flow rate is 3-4m 3 / min
3) Air consumption: about 3-4m 3 / min
4) Power requirements: Three-phase five-wire (that is, three-phase 380V, one neutral and one ground) power loss is 4-6 KW / H
7. Machine structure (with photos)
1 ) The body structure is welded by 3mm steel plate, the inner and outer surfaces are spray-painted, and the color is blue and white.
2 ) The sand blasting system is mainly composed of spray guns, nozzles, sand roads and gas paths. 6 aluminum alloy spray guns (equipped with 6 boron carbide nozzles); equipped with high-quality and wear-resistant sand pipes and air pipes. The pressure of the gas source is within 8kg. The blasting pressure is set according to the processing requirements of the product; automatic processing mode:
3 ) The gas source processing system is mainly composed of pressure regulating valve, pressure gauge, solenoid valve, etc. The gas source processing part adopts a well-known brand in the market. The air pressure on and off of the spray gun is realized by the on and off of the solenoid valve. Pull out the knob of the pressure regulating valve a little, rotate it in the direction marked with "+" to increase the air pressure, and turn it in the direction marked with "-" to decrease the air pressure. When adjusting the blasting pressure, it must be adjusted with the spray gun turned on to meet the standard. After adjusting the air pressure, reset the knob gently. The control of the on-off solenoid valve of each gun is controlled by the dial switch on the electric control box.
4 ) The cyclone separation system consists of a cyclone separator and a dust collector. The cyclone separator uses a standard separator to effectively separate sand and dust while recycling useful sand. It is equipped with a 4 kW dry dust collector. The air outlet of the cyclone separator and the air inlet of the dust collector are connected through an organ pipe. The wind from the dust collector causes the sand suction port of the cyclone separator to generate a strong suction force to suck the sand material into the cyclone separator. The sand material and dust are separated by rotation along the outer edge of the cyclone separator, and the useful sand material falls into the storage. In the sand jar, the dust is separated into the dust collector. This machine uses a cyclone separator to make the sand material be recycled automatically. In the cycle separation, it is also a process of dust removal.
5 ) The spray gun swing system is composed of a swing motor, a swing axis, a swing link, etc. Spray gun spraying distance and spraying angle are adjustable.
The up and down swing of the spray gun is driven by the swing motor to move the swing shaft up and down at a constant speed, and the spray gun support is driven to move up and down by the swing link. The spray gun is fixed on the spray gun support. Thus, it is driven to perform up-and-down swing operation. The swinging angle can be adjusted, which meets the requirements for uniform sandblasting with different lengths and thicknesses of the sandblasting part (drill bit) of the workpiece.
One swing axis is provided; one spray gun bracket is arc-fixed to six sand blasting guns at regular intervals, and each of the rotating workpieces is blasted and deburred at various angles. The swing link is provided with a cross bar fixed on a sliding guide to move forward and backward. As a result, the roller connected to the spray gun support is rotated back and forth by a certain degree under the drive of the eccentric wheel, thereby driving the sand spray gun support to swing up and down, thereby ensuring the stability of the sand blasting with different drill lengths. The swing angle reaches the length of the blasting section of the drill bit, and the blasting can be performed to clear the drill bit within the swing angle of the spray gun.
7) The turntable system of this machine adopts a continuous passing method, and is equipped with 18 automatic rotating small turntables, which are composed of a rotating motor, a turntable, a transmission belt, and a governor. 18 sets of small turntables can simultaneously transfer 18 products. The turntables are driven by the rotating motor to rotate at a constant speed through a transmission belt. The products are then driven to rotate at a constant speed to the blasting chamber. Six blasting guns swing up and down at multiple angles to a single automatic rotation. Programmable timing blasting of drill bits to maintain uniform processing.
Adjustable rotation speed: The 18 small turntable workpieces of this machine are hollow, and it is easy to insert tubular objects of different lengths into the turntable, so that the bare drill bits on the turntable are within the range of the blasting angle of the sandblasting gun. To achieve this For operation, a set of circular clamps must be provided for each drill bit of different specifications. Manually insert the drill into the circular clamp, so that the exposed threaded part of the drill that needs to be blasted is on the top of the circular clamp (after the small turntable is placed). (Upper), especially the uniform height, to ensure that the spray gun swings up and down.
6 ) The electrical control system is composed of transformers, motors, control elements, solenoid valves, etc., and is manufactured in strict accordance with safety standards. The power source is three-phase five-wire 380V AC power (three-phase hot wire, one neutral wire and one ground wire)
7 ) Peripheral equipment configuration: air compressor, dryer (provided by the customer or provided by our company)
Eight, energy consumption
Dust collector motor 4KW
2. Station motor: 30-60W
3. Lighting and control circuit 200W
4. Swing motor 0.4KW
5. Rotating motor 0.4KW
Nine, the standard of the main accessories of the machine is clear
1. 6 pressure regulating valves
2. 6 solenoid valves
3. Illumination LED light
4, 6 spray guns
5, nozzle (boron carbide) 6
6.Dust collection fan 4KW 1 set
7.Dust collection cloth tube 4 inch × 800 25 (or filter element)
Other accessories, etc.
Dongguan Humen Meijun Sandblasting Equipment
Technical Engineering Department