Meijun 1600 conveyor sand blasting machine uses:
Conveying automatic sand blasting machine is mainly used for automatic sand blasting of large or small workpieces such as glass, steel plates, aluminum alloy plates, etc. At the same time, it can also be equipped with fixtures or modified to be suitable for various aluminum alloy castings. Automatic blasting of small items to achieve batch blasting.
Automatic sandblasting machine
Conveying speed: 0-5 meters / minute, frequency conversion control. Each spray gun can be switched on and off separately.
Sand blasting machine is a machine that uses compressed air to drive abrasive materials at high speed and spray metal and non-metal surfaces to form a matte surface and an erosion surface. It is widely used and can be made of various materials. Highly proficient skills, easy operation, low processing cost, and high product added value.
1. Surface processing: metal oxide layer, carbide black skin, metal or non-metal surface rust removal, such as: gravity mold, rubber mold oxide or release agent removal, ceramic surface black spots, uranium color removal, painting Rebirth.
2. Beautification processing: matting or matte treatment of various gold, K gold jewelry, precious metal products, non-metallic matte processing of crystal, glass, poly, acrylic, etc., and can make the surface of the processed object metallic luster. Etching: jade, crystal, agate, semi-precious stone, seal, elegant stone, antique, marble tombstone, ceramics, wood, bamboo, etc.
3. Pre-treatment processing: Teflon, PU, rubber, plastic quilt, rubber drum, electroplating, metal spray welding, titanium plating and other pre-treatments to increase surface adhesion.
Deburring processing: Deburring of bakelite, plastic, zinc, aluminum die castings, electronic parts, magnetic cores, etc.
4. Stress relief processing: stress relief processing for aerospace, national defense, precision industry fog parts, rust removal, paint removal and matting, and repair.
5. Electronic parts processing: 雾 Matte and etching of chips, removal of impurities on the back of wafers, overflowing of electronic component packaging, removal of surface printing on finished products, ceramic electrothermal cleaning
1) Mold processing: sand blasting on general mold surface, matte surface treatment after mold biting, wire cutting mold, glass mold, tire mold, conductive rubber mold, shoe mold, bakelite mold, electroplating mold, button mold, plastic products mold.
2) Processing of large work pieces: large-scale workpieces, such as oil tanks, chemical tanks, hulls, copper structures, metal houses, containers, automobile industry, etc., for rust removal, paint removal, maintenance, and large flat glass matte processing This sand blasting machine is suitable for sand blasting of large flat glass, iron, aluminum and other metals and non-metallic plate surface materials.
1) Site selection: The sand blasting machine should be installed in a place with good ventilation, dry site, access to power, and convenient air source.
2) Select the power source: The power source of the sand blasting machine is AC380V, 50HZ AC, and the power switch is 4P, 40A air switch.
3) Select the air source: The air inlet pipe of the sand blasting machine should be supplied with iron pipes above 1 inch for air supply. The air source must be dry and clean.
4) The site, power supply and air source are ready. Please check the screws and parts of the machine to see if they are loose or smashed. If so, please fix them firmly or update new products.
5) Lean the dust collector against the back of the host, and connect the dust suction tube and power supply to the host.
6) Switch on compressed air.
7) Turn on the main power.
8) Installation is complete.
Operation of the blasting machine
1. Adding sand: Start the dust collector and slowly pour the sand into the wind of the sand blasting machine. The first sand adding amount is about 50-60 kg. During the operation, the sand material will be consumed, so an appropriate amount is required during the sand blasting It is necessary to supplement the new sand so as to have enough sand material to circulate in the machine and maintain the uniformity of the sand material particle size.
Note: (1) When the new machine is used for the first time, the impurities and sundries such as iron filings inside the machine must be cleaned up.
(2) The amount of sand added should not be too much or too small. Always keep about 50-60 kg of sand in the machine.
2. Before each operation, the condition of each spray gun must be checked to see if it is necessary to replace nozzles, sand tubes and other fragile materials. Then, start the swing motor and turn on the switch of each spray gun separately to check whether the amount of sand produced is normal.
3. After the inspection is completed, set the transmission speed after normal, start the dust collector, start the spray gun swing, start the conveyor belt, turn on the spray gun switch, and then start the sand blasting process. During processing, put the product from the inlet, and then discharge the material. Remove the processed product by mouth.
4. Dust collector dust cleaning operation: The dust collector must be shut down and cleaned once every 4 hours of operation, and the wind blade must be completely stopped during cleaning. The effective cleaning method is to open the dust collector door after each day of use to pat the cloth tube. Several times and shake the cloth tube lever, then open the lower cover of the dust collector to let out the collected dust.
5. Sand release operation: Start the dust collector to release the 3-inch plug at the lower end of the separator, and the sand material will flow out.