1200D manual sandblasting machine features:
1. Can be controlled manually.
2. Easy feeding and discharging, simple operation and saving manpower.
3. Workpiece loading method: This machine is a front door and side door loading method.
4. This model is suitable for manual sandblasting of a few large workpieces, such as: bakelite products, screws, acrylic, plastic products, sleeves, etc.
Purpose of sand blasting machine
1. Surface removal processing: Oxygen layer of metal or black skin "surface pores" on metal or non-metal surface after rust removal. Remove black spots and color on ceramic surface or regenerate paint, oxidation of rubber mold and gravity die Removal of residues or release agents.
2. Surface beautification processing: decorative processing of various metal products, matting and soft light matte treatment of electroplating products, and non-metal products: surface atomization treatment of acrylic glass, glass, crystal glass, etc.
3. Hair removal processing: hair removal of plastics, bakelite products, zinc-aluminum die-casting products, etc., and surface finishing of electronic or other parts.
4. Pre-treatment processing: Pre-treatment of electroplated spray paint, Teflon, PU, rubber and plastic quilt, metal spray welding, titanium plating, etc. and increase surface adhesion.
5. Etching: Surface modification and etching treatment of precious metal jewelry, gems, glass, stone, stone stamps, ceramics, wood, etc.
6. Workpiece stress relief processing: parts cleaning and stress relief of aerospace industry parts, or repair and deduplication, rust removal, and paint removal of national defense weapons.
7. Electronic parts processing: the removal of impurities on the surface after the silicon chip diffuses, the etching and cutting of silicon crystals by sandblasting into small round grains, the ejection of burrs in the electronic component packaging industry, and the printing on the surface of finished electronic parts Removal, cleaning of ceramic electric heating material.
8. Mold processing: Pear processing (sand blasting) on the mold surface, mold bite and matte surface treatment, increase the adhesion of the mold cover PU, shoe mold, conductive rubber mold, tire mold and electronic product mold cleaning and matte surface deal with. ,
Sandblasting machine operation
1. First connect the power supply on the machine to the rated voltage and then send power.
2. Turn the light switch to the right, the light turns on, and turn off to the left.
3. Press down the motor switch of the dust collector, the motor will start, and start to suck air and dust. At this time, depress the foot switch, the solenoid valve will be excited to blast the sand, and then press the foot switch to stop.
Sandblasting host part:
1. Pressure regulating water filter: It is used to filter the impurity water of the air source, so as not to damage the solenoid valve and cause the sand blasting gun to be blocked, and to adjust the air pressure according to the needs of the workpiece during sand blasting, that is, the air pressure. The strength is directly related to the speed and impact of the sand.
2. Sand-releasing rubber stopper: for emergency sand-releasing, or for accidental removal of liquid.
3. Sand drain bolt: It is used to remove the sand material in the sand cylinder. When changing sand, you can use a soft clock to tap the sand material to recover, and taper the barrel to accelerate sand leakage.
4. Sand material recovery cylinder function: It is designed to use the principle of centrifugal force and the principle of turbulence, which is perfectly applicable.
Introduction of main functions of dust collector
1. The function of the cloth tube in the vacuum cleaner is to filter dust. It can be replaced when it is damaged or blocked.
2. The door of the vacuum cleaner is used to change the cloth tube or tap the cloth tube.
3. The lower part is used for dust removal.
4. The upper and lower doors of the vacuum cleaner must be completely tightly closed during use, otherwise the vacuuming effect will be reduced or it will fail completely.
5. The pipe of the vacuum cleaner needs to be tapped frequently to ensure the smooth suction power. When the suction of the vacuum is particularly reduced, you must tap and clean the dust collecting pipe.
6. The dust in the sand storage tank at the end of the vacuum cleaner needs to be cleaned regularly. It is best to clean up once a bag of sand is used to avoid blocking the dust collection cloth tube.