The air supply and sand production of this machine uses a 19mm inner diameter sandblasting tube and wear-resistant straight-hole boron carbide sandblasting nozzles (not large-scale spray guns such as Venturi), which are mainly suitable for glass stone carving and narrow area sandblasting.
Compared with other pressure type sandblasting machines with an internal diameter of 32MM, it has the characteristics of saving air sources and saving costs.
Blasting grade: SA2.5-3.0 Air compressor power: 15HP
Pressure mobile sand blasting machine
We give you the most complete range of sandblasting products , allowing you to enjoy the ease and joy of one-stop service , save your precious time , and get a relaxed and happy working state !
Pressure mobile sand blasting machine series products are widely used in sand blasting and three-dimensional carving of glass, marble and other stone materials, sand blasting in shipbuilding, surface treatment before painting steel structures such as bridges, railways, containers, and petrochemical facilities, and rust removal Anti-corrosion treatment and fancy sandblasting of denim clothing.
1.Compact structure, superior performance, simple and convenient operation.
2.The design and production of the cylinder body comply with the pressure vessel standard, which is safe and reliable.
3.Using standard universal parts, easy to replace and lower cost.
4, can be installed with instantaneous control function, using electric control or pneumatic control to meet the different needs of customers, can be operated by one person alone.
5.The shell is sandblasted and adopts advanced anti-rust spray paint to prevent rust.
6.Equipped with wheels, easy to move.
1. Please roughly check the screws and parts of the machine to see if they are loose or damaged by collision. If so, please replace them with new ones or fix them firmly.
2. Connect the high-pressure pipe between the air compressor and the sand blasting machine, and connect the pipeline of the instantaneous switch according to the corresponding standard test number. (Note: Prior to connecting the air pipe, it is necessary to eliminate the debris or excessive water in the pipe first [hold the air pipe upwards with your hand, open the air source to blow out the impurities in the pipe, and then close the air source] before connecting the air pipe to the machine In order to avoid the harm of pressure regulation and water filtration and radio control. It is also recommended that manufacturers use freeze dryers to ensure the quality of gas and reduce avoidable failures).
3. [The case where the sand blasting tube and the instantaneous control device are not combined] Keep the air inlet switch of the pressurized barrel turned off, and turn on the air inlet switch to send air from the air compressor. Extend the blasting pipe through the hole of the instantaneous switch, and pass the blasting pipe through the instantaneous switch. (Openable and closable instantaneous switch, please open the instantaneous mechanism and insert the blasting pipe)
4. After the above actions are completed, after adding the sand material, close the air vent valve and open the pressurized barrel, and the machine can be used.
Standard operating procedure for adjusting the sand output amount <br /> Note: After adjusting the sand output amount, it is necessary to wait for one minute for each meter of sand pipe to see the change of the sand output amount after adjusting the sand blasting length.
If equipped with a tube press, please note the working conditions of the tube press:
1. Under normal circumstances, the handle of the sand control valve is fully opened, at this time the maximum sand output, the sand material flow is thick, and the sand material flow is fast.
2. Fully closed, generally does not produce sand; in normal work, the handle is only opened at a small angle; generally, it is opened at about 30 degrees, so that it is easy to operate, but it also depends on the caliber of the nozzle and the skills of the operator. Adjust the angle according to the requirements of operating conditions and sand output.
3. The angle is between fully open and fully closed according to the actual situation, and the sand output is adjusted with the angle.